Monday, September 1, 2025

How I Discovered the Power of SEO

 

 How I Discovered the Power of SEO

When I started my digital marketing course, I was very excited but also a little confused. There are so many things to learn social media, ads, content, email marketing… Where should I begin?

Then I was introduced to SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and it instantly caught my attention.

 What I Found Interesting in SEO

  • Keywords are like secrets: If you use the right words, people can find you easily.

  • Content is like a bridge: It connects businesses with people.

  • Google is smarter than we think: It looks at user experience, website speed, and even mobile-friendliness.

For me learning SEO felt like learning how to open doors of the internet. It is not just about websites it is about understanding people and what they want.

This is only the beginning of my digital marketing journey, but I am excited to explore more tools and skills. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Content Without SEO Is Invisible Here’s How to Fix That

Your content might be amazing… But if Google can’t find it, neither can your audience. The truth? Content without SEO is like shouting into ...